Friday, May 14, 2010

Responsibilities and Achievements

1st year in Intel I was the CBA for IBMcheap jeans shop account,cheap jeans shop during the time I’ve demonstrated solid knowledge and skill set in cross company’s collaboration, integrating two different styles andugg boots 2010 cultures. Intel’s own process in demand/commit is very unique but full of best practice.ugg boots 2010
2. From Jan 2005, I was transited tocheap polo shirtscheap polo shirts Strategic Customer Program team and became a business analyst, which has provided me larger extend to demonstrate and grow my ability in supply chain project management. The team is the key or heart of the company’s supply chain management to facilitate competitive supply chain programs and strategy in both re-active and pro-active tactics. I have lead / participated in following projects/programs
3. In-China country Delivery project. I was the project manager leading cross GEO (APAC, EMEA, ASMO) and cross functions (Legal, Tax, Customs, Manufacturing, Logistics) in year 2005 and 2006. During the time, I lead the team to develop and implement an innovative in-country logistic capabilities and structure, which enables great delivery time saving for our customers and millions us dollar saving to the company. I was personally awarded by the company as logistic Master in 2006
4. I was a major contributor for strategic consignment project. I lead various stakeholders internal and external to work out the overall business process and get it documented. I possess solid knowledge in terms of consignment related SAP operations. The project has supported the company to maintain and win back MSS in that product line.
5. I am also the owner of company’s APAC hubbing program, namely Geo Hub, a flexible hub capability to support customer demand fluctuation. I am responsible to manage the overall performance of the operation team, the overall performance of the program for our customers, and seek chances for continuous improvement
6. I was the core team member and APAC Geo Rep in WW process re-engineering team, whose target is to improve the company’s efficiency & flexibility in meeting customer demand.
7. As I’ve in supply chain program management for 4 years, to avoid being away from company’s mainstream and core business, from year 2010, I transferred myself to be the regional owner of customer demand versus supply management. With this change, I’m keeping myself up-to-date with the industry development, latest technology and market opportunities, which serves a more concrete base for further supply chain enhancement chances. http://mobile4arab.com/vb
http://forum.ugrasu.ru
http://forum.travian.com
http://www.webdesignchat.org
http://talk.skatewarehouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment